Sweet and Spicy Korean Meatballs
- 1 1/2 lb lean ground beef or turkey
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp srichacha or gochujang
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper or korean pepper
For Spicy Apricot Glaze
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Srichacha or gochujang
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, add all the meatball ingredients and mix with your hands to combine. Form the meatballs into small 1 inch balls. Place the meatballs on the prepared baking sheet and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until done to your liking.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl whisk together all the glaze ingredients. Add the meatballs and toss well until all the meatballs are glazed.
- Garnish with chopped chives if preferred and serve immediately over cooked rice or as an appetizer.
Post a Comment
Comments welcome! Please Share Your Thoughts: